Selection and Eligibility criteria to get admission in Top Rated university for MBBS In Abroad
- 17 years of age on or before the date of 31st December in the year of admission.
- For General Category : 50% aggregate marks in Class XII (PCB)
- For Reserved Category: 40% aggregate marks in Class XII (PCB)
- You need to have NEET qualifying score.
- Passport with minimum 24 months validity.
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
We pride ourselves in delivering the best education possible to our students
- To get admission in any Medical University Abroad you need to submit your 10+2 marksheet with valid passport.
- Documents are sent for verification
- Once the verification process is done, Invitation and Admission letter is issued by the university.
- Then we apply for VISA.
- After VISA is stamped then we sent the Student to the respective University of which they are offered admission.
- We depart you from India for the country where you have taken admission.
- We provide you pickup facilities.
You will be welcomed into a thriving student-led learning environment
We have group of expert professionals to provide an immense support and guidance to the students in order to fulfill their educational dreams. Our definition of success is “When a student get admission in best university for desired program”. Our support and assistance are always there with student till the time student finished up their time period of education.